Year Two 10/365 : Heavy Fog


Excuse the horrid phone line pole (at least I think those are phone lines) but I wanted to show you what I woke up to this morning. I thought there was moisture on the window but it was in fact just fog outside.

This was at around 10:00am this morning but the sun started to come out a few hours later and it cleared away the fog.

I have absolutely nothing planned this weekend and I hope to keep it that way! It should be a nice relaxing weekend.

High: 51°
Low: 46°
Forecast: Times of Clouds and Sun
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 6:25 PM

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Kim said...

I forgot about the heavy fog in England! Many a day I would walk down to the bus stop barely able to see two feet in front of myself. It was kind of surreal.