Year Two 52/365 : Girls Day Out


Laura M, Laura C, Laura H and I went shopping today and to look at some beautiful Christmas displays. I made a joke that I would be standing out today not because I am the only American but because my name is not Laura!

The above photo is from Barton Grange which is a huge Garden Center and they have all of their Christmas displays set up as 'Christmas Around The World'. This is from India and I love the colors. Because there were so many beautiful displays it was very difficult to pick a picture for today.

I have posted all of the other photos here so please take a second and look through them, there was some beautiful items. We even ran into Laura White from last years X Factor signing in Preston!

More Photos From Our Girls Day Out

I had a lot of fun today so I think we are going to have start doing this more often!

High: 52°
Low: 41°
Forecast: A Couple of Showers
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 4:04 PM

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: