Year Two 57/365 : Happy Thanksgiving!

Today was a great day! Andy and I both took today and tomorrow off from work. The turkey turned out wonderfully and everything else was equally yummy.

As you can see below the pies turned out perfect and I even made a delicious cheese ball so that we could eat on it while the turkey cooked.



My plate is on the left and Andy's on the right. As you can see I prefer corn to green beans and he likes to have gravy all over his food... eeewwww... Also we have only just found out about tiger bread/rolls, they are quite good. Of course if we were in the US I would be having Crescent rolls or King Hawaiian rolls but these will do.



Now I am stuffed!

High: 44°
Low: 39°
Forecast: A Couple of Showers
Sunrise: 7:56 AM
Sunset: 3:59 PM

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Kim said...

Looks delicious!!! I'm jealous of the cheese ball. I love those!