Year Two 103/365 : R I P


Poor little guy. He was about 1/2 way to the ground over the weekend but when I came home from work tonight he was on the ground. You can see he is still trying to float but just can not do it.

Seeing as how I was given this balloon back on September 10th, 2009 we can all agree he has had a really good run! I have never had a balloon last 4 months before.

(Oh and just to note I have decided to stop with the weather updates. I keep forgetting to check and end up having to try to remember what the weather was like since I usually post a day late. It if fairly safe to say that you can pick Cloudy, Rainy or Snow and be right.)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

The New Mrs. C said...

Oh, if you haven't thrown the balloon out yet you can blow it by up by using your hairdryer on it. Helium expands again in those types of balloons (which are called mylar). And if it doesn't work, well, then the helium is just too old...but it's worth a go! :)