Year Two 99/365 : Look What I Got Today!


I love getting fun things in the post! I am in the middle of my current cross stitch project 'European Bistro' so I won't be able to start this right away but I am so excited for this to be my next project. Andy says I won't have it done before Halloween but I know I will. You can click on the picture to see the pattern better.

The Orange and Yellow filament thread is glow in the dark. I already have white glow in the dark thread to use for the ghosts.

I bought a nice blue aida to stitch it on but I think I am going to play around with a swatch of it to see what it would look like if I dyed it with tea to look really spooky!

SO excited!!

High: 28°
Low: 23°
Forecast: Clouds and Sun
Sunrise: 8:25 AM
Sunset: 4:09 PM

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

The New Mrs. C said...

The pattern is adorable. You make me want to learn how to cross stitch now. :)