11/365 : Crazy Toe


It's a rainy day out today, what better to do then curl up on the bed?

This is one of my three cats and her name is Pazzesca (well her full name is Punta Pazzesca but she just goes by Pazzesca). Yes, yes I agree that is a very odd name but here is the story of how she got it.

All of our cats are from litters that Andy and I haven takne inside at very young ages.. in fact we bottle-fed all of them! It's a nice bonding time with the kittens but man is it hard to wake up every two hours to feed them all.

We always called this little girl 'Crazy Toe' and the reason is very clear from the above picture. She has all white toes except for that one on her right paw, so Crazy Toe fit!

When we decided to keep her there was no way that I was going to call her Crazy Toe for the rest of her life.. I don't think she would have been able to forgive me. : ) So I went online to Babel Fish and put in Crazy Toe to see how it looks in different languages.

In Italian Crazy Toe is Punta Pazzesca. Pretty sure that Punta = Toe and Pazzesca = Crazy but when doing the translation it flips it to put Punta first. So honestly she goes by Crazy but that pretty much fits!

Eventually I'll introduce all of my cats as they are a BIG part of our lives and I honestly do not believe I would have been able to move to England if they would not have been able to come with me. : )

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: