12/365 : St. Bartholomew's


This is St. Bartholomew's Church, which is in the town of Westhoughton. In fact this church is only about a block away from Andy's Mom's house which is where we are currently living. The cemetery that is there wraps around the back of the church and back into some land that is covered with trees. There is a path that goes through it and one day I'm going to have a walk around. It looks very beautiful.

Didn't do much during the day today but James, Tracey, Andy and I went to go see a movie in the evening. We were going to go see the new Simon Pegg movie but were a little late so we ended up seeing Tropic Thunder. James and Tracey had seen it before but they didn't mind seeing it again. I seriously laughed SO hard I was crying at several points. It was very entertaining and I'm glad we ended up going to that one. I think we are going to try to catch the Simon Pegg one on Tuesday this week. : )

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: