15/365 : Another Day Inside


This is Rooney.. It's another rainy night here and he loves looking out of the window at all of the cars and people going by.

I did not leave the house again today. I have not been feeling very well... but tomorrow I am forcing myself out if it kills me!

Andy and I each got an Unlimited Cineworld Card which means that for £11.99/month we can go see any movie, any day, any time, as many times as we want. So I think we are going to use it for the first time tomorrow to go see the new movie "How to Lose Friends & Alienate People" which is the new Simon Pegg movie. We were going to go the other day with Tracey and James but I was not feeling well so we had to back out. The theatre is in Bolton and I think we will use the Bus system to get there, it will be the first time we have used the buses since we have been here so wish us luck that we don't get lost! If I don't post tomorrow you know we are still out there wondering around Bolton trying to find our way home.... : )

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Helen said...

Oooh, I can't wait to see that movie! Let me know what you think of it, OK? Back in May I went to hear Toby Young talk about it and they showed us lots of clips. It looks really good! And you can't go wrong with Simon Pegg.