2/365 : Time For Tea


Somehow hot tea just tastes better when you are over here... PG tips *Yummy*

Andy and I went to the Co-Op for some things so I figured I would buy some tea, my Mother-in-Law is never without her cup of coffee so the kettle is always ready to go. I looked for some sweetener that would be comparable to Sweet 'N Low but could not find anything. I went with this which is more like Splenda, it is actually very good.

Of my Mother-in-Law's coffee mugs I always go for the Coronation Street one!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hehe! I love PG Tips, too! Oddly, I don't think I ever even drank any tea WHILE I was in the UK! Great start to your blog, by the way. :)

Meg said...

I've told Matt before that coffee only tastes as good when I'm here, and also moreso when he makes it, hehe.

P.S. I'm rebelling a bit on the spelling of certain words. Sometimes I'll give the British version an "honorable mention" in parenthesis. (Yeah, that's right...no 'OU' unless I'm talkin' bout my alma mater. :-P