74/365 : Yummy!


Look what we found! When we were in Asda the other night we found this little pack of Oreos and then tonight Andy went down to the Co-Op and found some Chocolate Nesquik, yummy!

So I have been in the UK for 74 days lets make a list of the food that I have so far missed:

* A1 Sauce
* Fritos
* Wheat Thin Crackers
* Grape Jelly (Well anything grape really)
* Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

Honestly there is so much good food here that I'm not really missing anything yet but these are just a few things that I have mentioned since I have been here.

I have found an online recipe for A1 Sauce so one day I'll try that out to see if it tastes as good!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Kim said...

You should be able to find Reese's Cups, you'll just have to keep an eye out. Oreos are much more common now than they were when I moved here 2 years ago. Even the smaller Tesco's have them! The other stuff....well, you're SOL. I also miss grape flavored things. Oh, and Triscuits.