278/365 : Cheesecake


Andy and I had ever intention of going to the Scarecrow Festival in Blackrod today but it just didn't happen. I had a headache at the start of the morning and didn't feeling like doing much of anything. To be honest we just stayed on the couch and watched about 4 movies.

Andy got motivated enough to go to the gym but not me... I stayed laying down watching TV. It was truly a lazy day. Then when I thought I felt a little better and was thinking about getting up to go to the festival... it started pouring down rain outside so I took that as a sign to just stay in.

Oh and this is my homemade cheesecake with crushed fresh strawberry topping... how good does this look? And yes it tastes as good as it looks.

High: 67°
Low: 54°
Forecast: Late Showers
Sunrise: 4:49 AM
Sunset: 9:40 PM

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: