286/365 : Football Fever


Look what came in the post today! Andy and I were SO excited when we saw the envelopes waiting patiently for us just inside the front door.

This little guy is my season ticket for the upcoming season. Andy says when he had a season ticket before he moved to the US you got a huge ticket book where you had to rip off your ticket for each match. Now you just scan your card as you go thru the turnstile... fancy!

I can not wait for the new season to get started... it has been a long summer already. I am very happy that there are only 3 months between the seasons, any longer and I might go crazy.

As they say here in England 'Only 33 more sleeps' until the first match of the season... yay!

High: 65°
Low: 54°
Forecast: A Couple of Showers
Sunrise: 4:57 AM
Sunset: 9:34 PM

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: