Year Two 36/365 : Bonfire Night

Remember, remember the Fifth of November,
The Gunpowder Treason and Plot,
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot.

Normally on Guy Fawkes Night you would see a picture of some beautiful fireworks or maybe a roaring bonfire... well this is what you get from me. Yes it's blurry but we were going like 60 mph but you get the idea.

This is a plume of smoke from one of the many bonfires we passed on our way to Liverpool. We passed plenty of fireworks also but I just couldn't get a good picture from the car. It was funny while we were walking to Goodison Park because it felt like we were under attack with all of the fireworks going off from all around us.

Unfortunately Everton lost 0-2 but it doesn't change the fact that I love Bonfire Night! I love the chill in the air and I love the smell of the bonfires. I know my cats could do without the fireworks but hey it makes up for the lack of them on July 4th.

High: 47°
Low: 44°
Forecast: Rain
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 4:29 PM

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: