Year Two 123/365 : Stash... Stash... More Stash!


Today my Mother-in-Law Hazel, Laura C, Laura M and Helen (girls from work) all made our way over to Manchester for the Stitch and Creative Crafts show. I was able to find some great cross stitch kits and some other little goodies...

Above is gorgeous Christmas kit! I fell in love with the little dog and cat sitting on the steps watching the goings on in town.

The below kit is called Paris Market. I thought it would look beautiful in our kitchen next to the European Bistro one I am working on now.


I got some new 16 count aida. The one on the left is a beautiful dyed fabric that I am going to use for Murky Manor! I was so excited to find it as it will go perfectly with it. The one on the right is white with glitter pieces that is beautiful!


I also bought six white and six royal blue skeins of yarn for me to make an Everton color scarf for the matches next season. I love my scarves really long and the ones you can buy at the Everton shop are all really short and you can't even wrap them around your neck. I have been looking at some royal blue yarn online but was afraid to get it because I was afraid it wouldn't be the right color when I got it. This will work perfectly!


This is a cute little needle/scissor case that I picked up.


There are felt pages in it where you can keep safety pins and needles.


Then a place in the back to hold your scissors.


All in all it was a great day out with some great people and we had a lot of fun! I honestly didn't find the prices that much cheaper then what I could get online but you can't beat the company of some good people and a nice day out. It was well worth it! There were SO many things I wanted to buy so I was good to get out when I did.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Kim said...

I love the little scissor case thingy! So cute!!