20/365 : My First Real Walk


Today was my first 'real' walk since moving to England. Of course I have already done much more walking then I did in the states since I walk back and forth to the stores, the train station, the bus stop, etc.... Andy has been walking everyday usually around the park a few times but this is our first long walk together.

If you look closely in the above picture, off to the left you can see Reebok Stadium which is where the Bolton Wanderers play football (soccer for the Americans reading).

Per Google Earth our walk was just about 1.7 miles one way so that is not too bad for my first time. Below is a picture of the route we took (again courtesy of Google Earth). Now I just have to keep it up! : )

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: