40/365 : Remembrance Sunday


Today Andy and I were downstairs catching up on some TV and off in the distance we started to hear a marching band. I stood up and yelled "Run upstairs... and please get my camera" (I'm not usually such a boss honestly.. but my back is killing me today and there was no way I could run up there in time).

Today is Remembrance Sunday and there was a parade thru town. I was able to snap this shot toward the end of about 100 people walking by. I'm glad it was not raining on them. A few hours later the temperature dropped about 10 degrees, it started raining pretty heavy and it has not stopped yet.


These are the paper poppies that we bought from the Royal British Legion to show our support.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: