176/365 : As Good As It Gets


Andy and I had to run to Asda after work and on the drive home I had my camera out so that I could hopefully find something to take a photo of for today.

First... we passed a little lake that had some beautiful swans around it but did I get a picture in time? Nope.

Second... we passed a bit of field that had some cute sheep and little baby lambs but did I get a picture before the trees covered it up? Nope.

Then... when I was looking off to my left Andy started yelling that there was a horse coming on the other side of the road. He slowed down and I was able to get this picture! Finally, a picture of something.

I mean there is a person on the horse so it is not as exciting as Meg's 1st horse encounter or even her 2nd horse encounter... but this is as good as it gets for me today.

Please note that this picture was taken at around 6:00pm and there is still some light in the sky and we haven't even set our clocks forward yet.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: