202/365 : Welcome Home


We made it home safe and sound today at around 4:00pm. It was so funny walking thru London today because we both had on our home Everton kits and people were still giving us the thumbs up and congratulating us. At one point we were crossing the road and a bus kept honking... a man in front of me told me the bus driver wanted me so I turned around and he was smiling and giving two thumbs up! It was great!

Even better was getting into the Manchester train station... not too many kind faces there. Except of course for the few Everton fans that were also there.

The cats were very happy to see us. They missed their cuddles and were all over us for the rest of the night.

I am now wishing we would have taken another day off because I have no idea how I am going to drag my butt out of bed tomorrow for work after having such a lovely time off... *ugh*

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: