276/365 : Goodbye Mr. Humidity!


So today it has happened... The humidity has lifted, it is nice and cool again and the rain has come back. Yes!

I had to park a little ways from work and snapped this photo with my iPhone as I was making may up to the building. This garden is along the walk and I have always thought it was very beautiful. The person that lives here must take a lot of time to plant, weed and keep everything looking nice. Although I never see her/him out enjoying the beauty though.

You even get a view of my wonderful flower umbrella (full picture back on Day 14). This has to be one of my favorites, every time I use it somebody always tells me how lovely it is.

High: 67°
Low: 54°
Forecast: A Couple of Showers
Sunrise: 4:47 AM
Sunset: 9:41 PM

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: