293/365 : Tadah!


Andy and I had our groceries delivered tonight. I can not explain how much I love this service! I have talked about it on here before but I believe it deserves another post. Just go online, order what you want and tadah it is delivered to your door as if like magic. To traffic, no hordes of people and no long lines. Bliss.

Oh... and before you ask. Walkers and Wotsits were on special so we bought quite a few for our lunches, these should last awhile.

High: 63°
Low: 52°
Forecast: A couple of Showers
Sunrise: 5:06 AM
Sunset: 9:26 PM

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love on line grocery shopping. My sister was astounded when she came to visit and I said I hadn't been in a supermarket for nearly 7 years. Both my wife and I have health challenges now, and it is an absolute godsend.

BTW I love the weather here too!

Peter Bond

Anonymous said...

That's so funny that it's called Plenty instead of Bounty and it's the same packaging.