299/365 : Rice Krispy Treats


I have been craving Rice Krispy Treats and after failing to find Marshmallow Cream over here I resorted to melting down my own marshmallows to make the yummy treats.

I also could not find a bag of just white marshmallows so had to buy a couple smaller bags that had a mixture of pink and white ones. Was pretty easy to make though, just melted down 10oz of marshmallows with 3 tablespoons of butter. Mixed that with six cups of Rice Krispys and pop that into a non stick 9x9 pan to let cool.

The result... Delicious!



High: 59°
Low: 52°
Forecast: Rain
Sunrise: 5:16 AM
Sunset: 9:17 PM

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Meg said...

Will you wrap mine please so they stay fresh on the trip to Brierley Hill? :-P

I loooooves me some rice krispie treats! Hehe.