180/365 : Winter Hill


Andy and I went back to the cinema today for a double header. We first watched Confessions of a Shopaholic which was very good, of course not as good as the book but still very good. Then we saw Paul Blart: Mall Cop which was also pretty funny.

When we came out of the second movie it was very sunny out so on the drive home we decided to go up Winter Hill. We parked our car a little way up and walked up the rest. It was a nice walk and the view is beautiful.

I was also able to get a really good photo of Rivington Pike.


We have decided that next time we will drive a little further up the hill and then walk to the tower. I really need to buy some nice walking shoes though because I do think once the Spring weather finally gets here we will be doing much more walking.

Also... here is a picture that I took for my blog back on October 20th. It is a picture of Winter Hill. If you click on the picture to make it larger you can just make out the tower on Rivington Pike, it is on the left. Today we were up near to where the broadcast antenna is.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Meg said...

Oh how I love hilly photos...see mine from Sunday as well. I'd actually like to live on a hill. Hehe. I'm such a dork.